Saturday, May 26, 2007
Birthday Girl
Yay! My design from Susie is done. I love it! I still have some work to do to make it my own, but this is a start.

So yesterday was my birthday. Only 24, nothing too special. A couple of my students made me cards. Jason came home with a pink rose and my cards. He is also getting the next TEN seasons of 7th Heaven for me on DVD. I can't wait!!! That should fill up my summer pretty good.
We went out to dinner last night with David and Cathy. I wanted to go somewhere I'd never been before. We ended up at Chumley's here in Lafayette. It was okay... glad I tried something new. Then, we rented Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and watched it at their house. Hopefully today Jason and I will go see Pirates of the Caribbean 3.

  posted at 9:56 AM  
  3 comments



3 Comments:
At May 26, 2007 at 4:53 PM, Blogger Jason said...

Sweet looking blog. I approve.

 
At May 26, 2007 at 5:02 PM, Blogger Cliff and Bernadette said...

I love it!!!
I am so glad that you have this so we can share your journey. Through your creativity and diligence we get to know you more. Thank you Steph for allowing all who love you to share your life and feelings. I love you!

 
At May 27, 2007 at 9:57 AM, Blogger Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

I am so glad that you are all on here! This is so great!! Happy belated Birthday, Steph. I hope it was a fun one!! Enjoy your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me


I'm a wife, mother, teacher, friend, daughter (to many people!), sister, aunt, Chicago Cubs fan, and SURVIVOR! I'm finding lessons to be learned in all the curveballs of life and enjoying the journey I'm on.

My Guys

Photobucket
Jason and Connor... both the loves of my life.

Currently Reading


Links
  • Connor Scott Pictures
  • Mrs. Lange's Class

  • Previous Posts
    Here I am!!!

    Archives
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Photo from:
    istockphoto