Friday, May 2, 2008
Good news!!!
Haven't had a chance to post since we went to the doctor on Wednesday...

Dr. Kayes was very impressed with Connor's progress! He said at our next appointment on Wednesday, they'll measure him for his shoes and put his LAST cast on!!! So exciting!!! So... keeping our fingers crossed, he will be done with casts and into his shoes by May 14th. And even better news... it's looking as though he won't have to have surgery.

We're sorta kinda maybe starting to get on a schedule also. Which is good... since I go back to work a week from Monday. I really am looking forward to going back. I love every minute I spend with my son... but I love teaching too. Plus, it's only for 2 and half weeks... then I have the whole summer off with him.

  posted at 5:31 PM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me


I'm a wife, mother, teacher, friend, daughter (to many people!), sister, aunt, Chicago Cubs fan, and SURVIVOR! I'm finding lessons to be learned in all the curveballs of life and enjoying the journey I'm on.

My Guys

Photobucket
Jason and Connor... both the loves of my life.

Currently Reading


Links
  • Connor Scott Pictures
  • Mrs. Lange's Class

  • Previous Posts
    One Month Old!
    Adjusting to Mommyhood...
    I'm crazy about you...
    Enough is Enough
    Belly Pic #7
    A Foot Update...
    CANKLES!
    7 weeks left...
    Belly Pic #6
    Moving right along...

    Archives
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Photo from:
    istockphoto