Thursday, February 14, 2008
CANKLES!
Yes... that's right. Here they are:


Photobucket

So.... we're having a little trouble with some swelling. I called the doctor last Friday (They were really bad then), and she said to lay on my side as much as possible and drink lots of fluids. Well, first of all, it is impossible to lay down during the day. So I try and sit if I can. Plus, I already drink TONS of water! They've been better this week. I think my cankles are very tired. It's been a long week! It's the first week in TWO months that we've been to school all week and on time.

Other excitement this weekend was my first baby shower in Terre Haute. I have another one given by my sorority sisters in Indy this weekend. I'll post pics from both of them sometime Sunday or Monday! It's just about bedtime...


  posted at 8:36 PM  
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At February 16, 2008 at 6:50 PM, Blogger Cliff and Bernadette said...

"Cankles" :o)
What a unique name! Hang in there Steph~
Have fun tomorrow!!! Time is going by soo fast!!!
I wish you restful nights and skinny ankles in the future. :o)
Love ya~
Mamaw Lange

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me


I'm a wife, mother, teacher, friend, daughter (to many people!), sister, aunt, Chicago Cubs fan, and SURVIVOR! I'm finding lessons to be learned in all the curveballs of life and enjoying the journey I'm on.

My Guys

Photobucket
Jason and Connor... both the loves of my life.

Currently Reading


Links
  • Connor Scott Pictures
  • Mrs. Lange's Class

  • Previous Posts
    7 weeks left...
    Belly Pic #6
    Moving right along...
    Belly Pic #5
    Belly Pic #4
    Just an update...
    It's a....
    Belly Pic #3
    Happy Halloween!!
    Belly Pic #2

    Archives
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Photo from:
    istockphoto