Friday, February 1, 2008
Belly Pic #6
Does this look uncomfortable? Does it look like I might have trouble sleeping? The answer to both of those questions is YES!

Photobucket

My back hurts, my sides hurt, my ribs hurt, and I can't bend down to tie my shoes... thank goodness its less than two months to go! Although through all of this... I wouldn't trade it for the world. I'm so thankful for my little boy and for my husband who is trying to make things comfortable for me. EVERY time I sit/stand up and I'm near him... his hand always reaches out to help me up. And he ties my shoes for me :) I'm so blessed.

Next doctor appointment is Monday. I'm having another ultrasound, so I get to see the little guy again! My doctor wants to "make sure he's growing okay." HELLO! Look at me! Growth is not a problem... but no complaints here. We can triple check for pink or blue this way.

A small part of me doesn't want this ultrasound. I still have hope that this time they won't find anything wrong with his feet. And if they do... I'll be disappointed all over again. Then there's the other fear that they will find something else to be concerned about. I wish my mind were at ease...

  posted at 11:40 AM  
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At February 1, 2008 at 10:18 PM, Blogger Cliff and Bernadette said...

Great photo! You look great!!
I am sorry to read about the ribs and back though.
2 more months!!
Hang in there. I am sure they will tell you on Monday that everything looks great.
I am glad that Jason is so good to you and Connor too.

Love Mama Lange~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me


I'm a wife, mother, teacher, friend, daughter (to many people!), sister, aunt, Chicago Cubs fan, and SURVIVOR! I'm finding lessons to be learned in all the curveballs of life and enjoying the journey I'm on.

My Guys

Photobucket
Jason and Connor... both the loves of my life.

Currently Reading


Links
  • Connor Scott Pictures
  • Mrs. Lange's Class

  • Previous Posts
    Moving right along...
    Belly Pic #5
    Belly Pic #4
    Just an update...
    It's a....
    Belly Pic #3
    Happy Halloween!!
    Belly Pic #2
    Belly Picture #1
    And baby makes three!

    Archives
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Photo from:
    istockphoto