Friday, July 4, 2008
Happy Fourth of July!
What a wonderful day! We headed south today to Terre Haute to cook out at my aunt and uncle's. While the weather wasn't nearly as warm as we hoped, it didn't rain so we were at least able to grill out. Connor was of course dressed in his Fourth of July attire.

Photobucket


All eight of my cousins were there, my brother and sister-in-law, nieces, my mom and step-dad, my aunt, my uncle and his parents, and my grandma all made it. I love when all get together. We used to spend lots of time with my aunt, uncle, and cousins when I was little. But now that some of use are grown up we don't get to see them as much. Here is a picture of Jason with my cousin Caleb (number 6 of the 7 cousins) and my oldest niece Callie.

Photobucket

We came back to Lafayette in time to see the fireworks here. Connor did stay up in time to see them. Surprisingly, he wasn't startled by them. He did watch them, but then again, he also watched the headlights of the cars passing by on the nearby highway.


Photobucket


  posted at 10:59 PM  
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At July 6, 2008 at 7:48 AM, Blogger Cliff and Bernadette said...

Excellent pictures!! Connor was SO cute watching the fireworks! He was a trooper staying up late AND being calm enough to watch the show! Connor had a good first "Fourth!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me


I'm a wife, mother, teacher, friend, daughter (to many people!), sister, aunt, Chicago Cubs fan, and SURVIVOR! I'm finding lessons to be learned in all the curveballs of life and enjoying the journey I'm on.

My Guys

Photobucket
Jason and Connor... both the loves of my life.

Currently Reading


Links
  • Connor Scott Pictures
  • Mrs. Lange's Class

  • Previous Posts
    Sometimes I wonder
    The strap works...
    Three Months!
    Old Friends
    Workin' in the Yard
    Milestones
    Contentment
    Bath Time!
    Good news!!!
    One Month Old!

    Archives
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Photo from:
    istockphoto