Tuesday, August 7, 2007
And baby makes three!
Yep... you read that right! And now that all the necessary family members have been told the news, I can finally post it! Jason and I are going to be parents!!!


We officially found out on July 26th. Jason was just as excited as I was. Right now it looks as though I'll be due around the end of March. My first doctor appointment isn't until September 7th. My doctor doesn't see new OB patients until they are 10-12 weeks. I'll be most of the way through the first trimester by then!


So far the only pregnancy "symptoms" I have experienced are going to the bathroom often and being hungry EVERY SINGLE MINUTE OF THE DAY! Now, I know what you are thinking. "That's okay, now you have an excuse to eat anything you want." Which would be fine with me... but the problem is, nothing sounds good. I'm always so hungry that my stomach hurts to the point that the thought of food makes me feel sick. And I am really hungry every minute of the day. I was up at 4am this morning eating crackers because I couldn't sleep I was so hungry. I hope I get to enjoy this soon... I am so excited about being a mommy!!!!!

  posted at 11:52 AM  
  4 comments



4 Comments:
At August 8, 2007 at 5:40 PM, Blogger Jason said...

I'M GONNA BE A WHAT!!?!!?

 
At August 8, 2007 at 6:06 PM, Blogger Cliff and Bernadette said...

I am beyond happy for the two of you!! However, you never know........you could be having TWINS! ;o) A baby or babies, I am blessed to be a grandmother.
Congrats you two. You will make wonderful parents.

 
At August 11, 2007 at 10:48 PM, Blogger Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

I am SO, SO happy for you guys! You have no idea! I can't wait to watch you two as parents. And to see our children play together someday.

 
At August 13, 2007 at 7:58 PM, Blogger Jessie said...

I'm so psyched for you guys!!!! can't say enough :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me


I'm a wife, mother, teacher, friend, daughter (to many people!), sister, aunt, Chicago Cubs fan, and SURVIVOR! I'm finding lessons to be learned in all the curveballs of life and enjoying the journey I'm on.

My Guys

Photobucket
Jason and Connor... both the loves of my life.

Currently Reading


Links
  • Connor Scott Pictures
  • Mrs. Lange's Class

  • Previous Posts
    House Pictures!!
    Drum roll please.....
    A Piece of Cake
    Weekend Trip
    My Best Friend...
    When did this happen?
    Kid Music
    "I have no idea where we are..."
    Summer!!
    Indy 500

    Archives
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Photo from:
    istockphoto