Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Drum roll please.....
This is a key:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


But not just any key...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

IT'S THE KEY TO OUR FIRST HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay.. so I'm a little excited. But hey, anyone would be, right?

Jason and I closed on our house on Monday actually, but for the past two days I've done nothing but painting!! The only thing left to do is the laundry room, which will be finished tomorrow. I hope to have before and after pictures up within the next week or so. Let the fun begin!!!!

  posted at 9:00 PM  
  3 comments



3 Comments:
At July 19, 2007 at 5:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jason and Stephanie! Love, Kay

 
At July 19, 2007 at 9:51 AM, Blogger Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Pictures, I need pictures! =) I am SO thrilled for you and Jason. How wonderfully awesome. *Sigh* I hope someday we will make it out there to see it in-person.

Congratulations!!

 
At July 19, 2007 at 5:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations guys!!! I know what an accomplishment it is to finally close on a house after dealing with all the mortgage stuff and paperwork. Have fun, and don't forget to christen the house ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me


I'm a wife, mother, teacher, friend, daughter (to many people!), sister, aunt, Chicago Cubs fan, and SURVIVOR! I'm finding lessons to be learned in all the curveballs of life and enjoying the journey I'm on.

My Guys

Photobucket
Jason and Connor... both the loves of my life.

Currently Reading


Links
  • Connor Scott Pictures
  • Mrs. Lange's Class

  • Previous Posts
    A Piece of Cake
    Weekend Trip
    My Best Friend...
    When did this happen?
    Kid Music
    "I have no idea where we are..."
    Summer!!
    Indy 500
    Birthday Girl
    Here I am!!!

    Archives
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Photo from:
    istockphoto