Thursday, August 30, 2007
Belly Picture #1
Well... here it is, what you've all been waiting for....


Belly Picture #1

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


For the most part I have been feeling pretty good. The unbearable hunger has gotten a lot better. Now, that's not to say I don't eat a lot. But it's no longer paralyzing. I've been getting heartburn in the evenings, but that's been cured with some Tums and eating dinner earlier. I'm tired a lot, but it's manageable with naps to school, on the way from school, and then again once I'm home. All in all, I know I've been lucky so far. My first doctor appointment is next Friday. Details on that later!


Another change in events has been the start of school. We are ending the third week already. So far, I think this will be a pretty good group. I had 8 of the 18 kids last year. The familiarity has been nice. There are a few that will test my patience, but that's reality.

  posted at 7:54 PM  
  6 comments



6 Comments:
At August 30, 2007 at 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! I love the belly! Let's watch it grow. We are so excited about this new addition. You look radiant. All our love.

 
At August 30, 2007 at 10:05 PM, Blogger Cliff and Bernadette said...

You are so cute!!! Just as the baby is inside! I am so glad that you are carpooling so you take that extra nap~ You have good friends.
Thanks for the belly update.

 
At August 31, 2007 at 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you both!! It's good to know we will still have a steady stream of babies at Grandma's.... we can give aunt Janet a break!!
Thanks for including me on the updates... I enjoy catching up.

love, Lib

 
At August 31, 2007 at 2:49 PM, Blogger Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Adorable! =) I am so excited to watch Baby Lange grow and change. You look amazing Steph!

 
At September 1, 2007 at 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a darling belly picture!!! =) Can't wait to see it get bigger with that miracle of life inside of you!!! =)You have no idea how excited I am for you!! =) Wish I lived closer to be more a part of it with you!!! =) Love you!

 
At September 30, 2007 at 6:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I see no belly picture #2, as promised.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me


I'm a wife, mother, teacher, friend, daughter (to many people!), sister, aunt, Chicago Cubs fan, and SURVIVOR! I'm finding lessons to be learned in all the curveballs of life and enjoying the journey I'm on.

My Guys

Photobucket
Jason and Connor... both the loves of my life.

Currently Reading


Links
  • Connor Scott Pictures
  • Mrs. Lange's Class

  • Previous Posts
    And baby makes three!
    House Pictures!!
    Drum roll please.....
    A Piece of Cake
    Weekend Trip
    My Best Friend...
    When did this happen?
    Kid Music
    "I have no idea where we are..."
    Summer!!

    Archives
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Photo from:
    istockphoto