Monday, October 1, 2007
Belly Pic #2
Okay... Okay... so I'm a day late. But I was a little busy yesterday (more on that later!).

Here it is... at 14 weeks

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Still feeling pretty good. I'm not nearly as hungry as I have been, and the heartburn has been MUCH better also. Our first doc appt went well. We got to hear the heartbeat!!!! It was an indescribable feeling to hear that! The doc said I'm right where I should be, and as far as she can tell everything is going fine. We go back on Thursday, and hopefully we will know when we can have an ultrasound to find out the sex. Speaking of... Jason and I also picked out names. If we have a boy the name will be Connor Scott and for a girl it will be Abigail Catherine.

On Sunday... Jason and I went to Cincinnati to see the Cubs play the Reds. This is the third year in a row that we have been. It is such a great place for us to see them first of all because it takes about the same amount of time to get there as it does the northside of Chicago and because we can get such good seats. We sat in the SECOND row from the field, 8 seats from the Cubs' dugout and our tickets were just $65 apiece. It was amazing!!!!! I made sure we got there when the ballpark opened (we were the 10th people in our line) so that we could get some autographs. Unfortunately, not very many players were out so I only got Bob Howry's AND Kerry Wood's. Here is a pic of me with the ball.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Unfortunately the Cubs lost... but we are in the playoffs!!! They start on Wednesday and I couldn't be more excited!!!


  posted at 9:15 PM  
  3 comments



3 Comments:
At October 2, 2007 at 6:34 AM, Blogger Cliff and Bernadette said...

Darling.just darling!!! You and baby look great! Just think....this is how small you will be about a week after baby Lange comes into the world. I am happy that you are feeling better! Also, congrats on another autographed signed ball from the infamous Cubs~ Thanks for the photo~
Grandma Lange :o)

 
At October 2, 2007 at 2:54 PM, Blogger Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Beautiful, as always, Stephanie. Its hard to believe that a life is growing, strong and sure, in that tiny belly of yours. What a miracle! =) And I absolutely LOVE the names you've chosen. I can't wait to find out what you're having...

 
At November 11, 2008 at 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me


I'm a wife, mother, teacher, friend, daughter (to many people!), sister, aunt, Chicago Cubs fan, and SURVIVOR! I'm finding lessons to be learned in all the curveballs of life and enjoying the journey I'm on.

My Guys

Photobucket
Jason and Connor... both the loves of my life.

Currently Reading


Links
  • Connor Scott Pictures
  • Mrs. Lange's Class

  • Previous Posts
    Belly Picture #1
    And baby makes three!
    House Pictures!!
    Drum roll please.....
    A Piece of Cake
    Weekend Trip
    My Best Friend...
    When did this happen?
    Kid Music
    "I have no idea where we are..."

    Archives
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Photo from:
    istockphoto