Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Belly Pic #3
So here I am at 18 weeks and 5 days....


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Obviously, maternity clothes are a must now! Thankfully I have at least enough dress pants to get me through a week at work now. Target is the BEST place to but them! Especially if you can get them on sale. Thursday is the big day for our grownig family. I have my first utrasound and hopefully (keep your fingers crossed!) we will be able to find if we are having a Connor or an Abby. Although, I will still be skeptical after my friend Jessica was told they were "90% sure" she was having a boy. Then 3 days before she was due, she had another ultrasound and guess what! Yep... she now has Brooklynn instead of Landon. Don't get me wrong... I truly have no preference right now. I'm just so thankful to become a mommy!!!!!

  posted at 6:43 PM  
  5 comments



5 Comments:
At October 30, 2007 at 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad's comment was "Wow!" He sees a big change too! And Emily is at 5# 10 oz with how many weeks to go??? Are we going to rival her?

 
At October 31, 2007 at 4:22 AM, Blogger Cliff and Bernadette said...

Welcome back from your Golden Girl cruise~
You look great and a little tan. :o)
The baby is really starting to grow now. I bet it feels wonderful to feel Abby/Connor move.
I hope you post the news of what the ultrasound shows on the blog.
Thanks for giving an update.
Grandma Lange :o)

 
At October 31, 2007 at 9:43 AM, Blogger Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Oh how totally beautiful you are! I just love that little baby bump, obviously Abby/Connor is growing healthy and strong. =) I can't wait to hear what you're having. Thinking of you...

 
At October 31, 2007 at 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are too cute w/ your baby bump! It was SO good to see you...I've missed you girls SO much! Let's make this an annual thing :) Can't wait to hear the update on what you're having!!! Congrats again...and take care of yourself :) Love ya!

 
At November 1, 2007 at 8:35 PM, Blogger Jason said...

Actually we just found out what it is today...and i'm sorry, but i'm gonna let stephanie tell everyone since this is her blog. We have picked out names already. Stephanie mentioned it a couple of weeks ago on here, but it is either going to be Conner Scott or Abigail Catherine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me


I'm a wife, mother, teacher, friend, daughter (to many people!), sister, aunt, Chicago Cubs fan, and SURVIVOR! I'm finding lessons to be learned in all the curveballs of life and enjoying the journey I'm on.

My Guys

Photobucket
Jason and Connor... both the loves of my life.

Currently Reading


Links
  • Connor Scott Pictures
  • Mrs. Lange's Class

  • Previous Posts
    Happy Halloween!!
    Belly Pic #2
    Belly Picture #1
    And baby makes three!
    House Pictures!!
    Drum roll please.....
    A Piece of Cake
    Weekend Trip
    My Best Friend...
    When did this happen?

    Archives
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Photo from:
    istockphoto