Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Happy Halloween!!
Although I despise cold weather... I'm welcoming fall break this year! On Friday morning I leave for Miami with some sorority sisters for a weekend cruise to the Bahamas. I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I've never been to Florida, let alone a cruise. I plan on relaxing, having a good time with my friends, and of course EATING all the wonderful food that will be at my disposal 24 hours a day :)

So tonight, Jason and I spent some quality time together since I will not see him for the next 5 days. To get into the Halloween spirit, we carved a pumpkin. Jason wanted to make it a pumpkin getting sick, and I didn't really care as long as I could bake some of the seeds when we were done. Just think, this time next year, we will have a little person to carve a pumpkin with!!! Look for pictures of the cruise and another belly picture next week!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


  posted at 7:35 PM  
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At October 25, 2007 at 2:35 PM, Blogger Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

I've been waiting for an update on your life, Miss Steph! I'm so excited for you and your mini-vacation/cruise. How fun! Looking forward to the new belly picture.

And I just gotta say, that pumpkin is so gross! =) We're doing our pumpkin carving on Saturday. We can't wait...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me


I'm a wife, mother, teacher, friend, daughter (to many people!), sister, aunt, Chicago Cubs fan, and SURVIVOR! I'm finding lessons to be learned in all the curveballs of life and enjoying the journey I'm on.

My Guys

Photobucket
Jason and Connor... both the loves of my life.

Currently Reading


Links
  • Connor Scott Pictures
  • Mrs. Lange's Class

  • Previous Posts
    Belly Pic #2
    Belly Picture #1
    And baby makes three!
    House Pictures!!
    Drum roll please.....
    A Piece of Cake
    Weekend Trip
    My Best Friend...
    When did this happen?
    Kid Music

    Archives
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Photo from:
    istockphoto