Sunday, November 4, 2007
It's a....
BOY!

Yep.. that's right, we are unofficially having a baby boy. Obviously this isn't the picture that shows us he is a boy, but I thought everyone would enjoy the cool 4D ultrasound profile picture much more. Connor Scott will make his entry into the world sometime around March 28th.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

However, not all news that came from the ultrasound was good news. The doctor has two concerns. One, she thinks the baby might be born with club foot. And two, the baby's liver is enlarged. She is sending me to a high-risk OB in Indianapolis tomorrow for another ultrasound. Hopefully, they will be able to tell me what exactly (if anything) is wrong.

I know we aren't positive something is wrong, but the waiting game is killing me. Hopefully, my doctor was just being cautious and this will turn out to be nothing at all. Until then, prayers from my baby's health and for mine and Jason's peace of mind would be appreciated.


  posted at 4:32 PM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me


I'm a wife, mother, teacher, friend, daughter (to many people!), sister, aunt, Chicago Cubs fan, and SURVIVOR! I'm finding lessons to be learned in all the curveballs of life and enjoying the journey I'm on.

My Guys

Photobucket
Jason and Connor... both the loves of my life.

Currently Reading


Links
  • Connor Scott Pictures
  • Mrs. Lange's Class

  • Previous Posts
    Belly Pic #3
    Happy Halloween!!
    Belly Pic #2
    Belly Picture #1
    And baby makes three!
    House Pictures!!
    Drum roll please.....
    A Piece of Cake
    Weekend Trip
    My Best Friend...

    Archives
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Photo from:
    istockphoto