Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Belly Pic #4

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yep! Here we are! I can't believe the difference in the last two pictures!!!!! He is huge! How am I feeling? I would love to remove about 4 ribs to make more room for him. Seriously... they hurt so bad! I was almost in tears last night trying to fall asleep. I'm okay until about lunch time, but after that I'm not longer comfortable. But it will be worth it!

Had another doctor's appointment last Thursday. Everything is looking good, just had a quick check at all my measurements. At my next appt. they will check me for gestational diabetes, which is a routine check. Connor is moving more and more each day! Finally, on Thanksgiving, Jason felt him move. It's one of my favorite memories so far. We were cuddling on the couch together, not really motivated to get up and start getting ready for the day. I mentioned that he was pretty active, so Jason laid his hand on my belly. Once he felt him move, Jason's eyes lit up like I had never seen them before. I could tell it was a very exciting moment for him. He is going to be a great daddy!!!!

What else is new?

**I've been trying to finish up my final exam paper for the graduate class I'm taking at Purdue. It's all I've done all week... which is why the belly picture is late! Less than a week to go and the class is over!

**Went to Wisconsin over the weekend to see Jared play football in 4 inches of snow.

**School, school, and more school. Which isn't really new I guess... but I definitely feel myself getting into more of a routine than I have in the past.


  posted at 8:37 PM  
  4 comments



4 Comments:
At December 5, 2007 at 8:54 PM, Blogger Jason said...

For comparison purposes, everyone should look at Belly Pic 1 and compare it to Belly Pic 4. Stephanie is wearing the same shirt and has her hair up in a ponnytail in both.

 
At December 6, 2007 at 5:18 AM, Blogger Cliff and Bernadette said...

Thanks for the picture Steph!!! I am so sorry to hear about your ribs though. Hang in there. As for Jason feeling the baby, I am so excited that he can now feel Connor! It is such a unique experience for the two of you which will only last a few more months. This part of the pregnancy is such a sweet time. Yes, Jason will make a great dad just as you will make a great mom!
Happy December you three~

 
At December 6, 2007 at 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Steph! You look great. I am so proud of you. You are right, Jason will make a great dad and you are going to be a fantastic mom! Soon you will be seeing the world through the eyes of someone to whom everything is new and exciting. It will change your perspective.

 
At December 6, 2007 at 9:37 AM, Blogger Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Holy crap Stephanie! That is a TON of growth for Connor. Wow! =) You look amazing, cousin, and I'm so excited for you and Jason. =) Keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing more belly pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me


I'm a wife, mother, teacher, friend, daughter (to many people!), sister, aunt, Chicago Cubs fan, and SURVIVOR! I'm finding lessons to be learned in all the curveballs of life and enjoying the journey I'm on.

My Guys

Photobucket
Jason and Connor... both the loves of my life.

Currently Reading


Links
  • Connor Scott Pictures
  • Mrs. Lange's Class

  • Previous Posts
    Just an update...
    It's a....
    Belly Pic #3
    Happy Halloween!!
    Belly Pic #2
    Belly Picture #1
    And baby makes three!
    House Pictures!!
    Drum roll please.....
    A Piece of Cake

    Archives
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Photo from:
    istockphoto